Monday, December 21, 2009

Whats a effective Acne Treatment? (For teens)?

Hi there,


Ive had acne troubles since I was twelve and I tried countless different soaps and treatments with no positive result. Unfortanutly i've been cursed with the dreaded excema.. so that dosent help either. I've tried switching to Organic Types of soaps hoping i just had sesitive skin.. and that didnt help either! So im stuck with pimples, blackheads, and everytime I touch my face that spot turns red!! I dont know what in the heck is going on here with my skin but i could use a few tips. Im getting older and its getting embaressing ya know!





Thanks allWhats a effective Acne Treatment? (For teens)?
There are a variety of ways to treat acne and many acne sufferers have found that the natural types of acne treatments can be effective at helping to stop your acne and no negative side effects.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .Whats a effective Acne Treatment? (For teens)?
talk to a dermatologist
Do you have a dermatologist? I am an adult and have acne (I never had any when I was your age - but even as an adult it's so embarrassing!) I use AcneFree which is a 3 step process over the counter medication (it's similar to ProActive) and I am also on meds for it. Doxycycline.
  • nhl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment