Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Have you found an effective treatment for acne please?

The thing that finally worked for me was the benzoyl peroxide they sell at acne.org.......it's a lotion, not a cream....not as drying, so I basically leave it on my face 24 hours a day.....it's been my miracle!Have you found an effective treatment for acne please?
Something like OXY is good which you can get in most chemists/supermarkets.





I used to use Clearasil cleansing fluid %26amp; got OXY cream %26amp; anti-biotics from my Dr.





If you qualify for free prescriptions you'll save a lot of money by seeing your Dr cos some of the creams etc that you buy in shops are expensive (ie upto about 拢10 a tube)Have you found an effective treatment for acne please?
Just wash with a light soap (I use Dove) and use oil of olay active hydrating lotion.
Roaccutane.





It'll get rid of your spots and probably destroy you liver as well. If you've got really bad cystic acne then this is one to talk to your doctors about.
toothpaste
Clinique, extremely gentle cleansing cream. Every morning and evening.
i have had alot of acne and the thing that really worx is antibacterial soap and dry ur face and put on a really good lotion when you wake up youll feel a diffrence wash your face at least 3time a day the most important time is when you go to sleep cuz thats when it ALL happenes! and if its dirty then your gonna get acne. hope i helped!
Antibacterial soap nothing more!
vicks vapor rub put it on the pimple and it will dry it out quicker
lots of sun to dry skin up and visit your doctor can get tablets or creams to sort it out
i havent found a sufficiant treatment but there are effective treatments like clearasil and many other products but there are also some injections you can get, plus pills so go to your GP and see what they say
Everyone's different. In some cases, washing your face with an oil free cleanser 2 times a day is fine. Some people need to use an over-the-counter topical medication. In worse cases, some people need a doctor for prescription medications. However, in general, washing your face at least 2 times a day does some good.
I have always had acne and tried everything you can imagine. Nothing seemed to work at all. Just recently I have been breaking out really bad all over my face and heard that tree tea oil works well for acne. I had my husband go out and buy some and I have been using it for 3 days and my face has began to clear up and I haven't had any new acne forming. I do have scars from the old acne but it is clearing up pretty fast and it dries up the acne but does not dry out your skin. So far I really think this is the answer to my skin problem. So give it a try. I got the tree tea oil from rite aid. I do not use anything else but face wash then apply the oil with my fingertips and rub it in.
I'm a big fan of Proactiv. It is a little expensive and it takes a couple of weeks to get full results, but it really works. It also helps maintain clear skin as well.
Even with all of the modern technology at our finger tips,acne is one of the most puzzling problems until we understand it.


We tend to think that our faces are dry after washing them when in reality our skin is oily.


Because we think it is dry we add creams and oils to it to make it feel better and thusly we are trapping the oil problem and we are keeping our skin from doing it's natural sluffing of dead skin cells.


My dermatologist explained this to me and suggested that I use Ivory,Basis or Oatmeal soaps and to steer clear of oils and creams and oil based makeup.


It took a short time of doing what my dermatologist suggested before I began to see some difference in my skin.


My dermatologist also prescribed Tetracycline in large doses twice a day but because I had to limit my sun exposure I quit taking them after I began to see a difference with the cleansing techniques.


Good Luck.
I struggled with acne for years and I finally found the solution that works for me. We have been fooled, tricked, deceived, and just plain lied to. It's time that someone put a stop to it, and everyone learn the truth!





Those of us who suffer from acne have usually been given 2 choices and neither of them work:





1. Over the counter remedies such as cleansers, creams, ointments, etc. These things have been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





2. Go see a doctor and or dermatologist. They will generally prescribe prescription drugs which include topicals and or antibiotics. This, too, has been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





I found a step-by-step program that cured my acne and it has never come back. It is amazing and doesn鈥檛 use any drugs or doctors. The truth is that acne can be cured鈥f we know the secret the doctors and drug companies don鈥檛 want us to know.





There is a great website: http://cure-my-acne.info/3daycure/ that has all the details. I really suggest you check it out and see if it works as well for you as it did for me.
Don't take advice from here. You could make it worse. Talk to your dermatologist about the latest treatments. What works for one may not work for another.
canestan cream used for thrush is brill, my sons use it always and so do i, try it it works
I have found clinique very good for my acne
After having acne for many years and it depressing the hell out of me a got a prescription cream called benzoyl peroxide. I had tried all tyhe products in the shops that there is and non worked. i feel like i found a miricle with this cream. If you have bad acne forget the shop stuff and get a prescrition!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment