Monday, December 21, 2009

What is the most effective treatment for acne?

my favorite cousin was asked to model in a school party and she is really beautiful, i was very excited for her until she went to my house and showed me her huge acne problem in her back... she has many pimples and because she has tried to vanish them with her nails she also has SCARS in her back, it just looks awful and she has lost hope to model, i just want to help her with the acne, not because of the runway but for everything.. i just think she cant go hiding her back for the rest of her life and waste the opostunity to be a model!! HELP!!


pd. the party is in a month and a half, i just want tips for her to have good skin in her back and something to help her with the acne.What is the most effective treatment for acne?
I highly suggest you purchase an acne solution cream, called ';zapzyt'; it contains 10% Benzoyl Peroxide, and you apply it three times a day daily, and in about a week or two you will see how the acne is vanishing. It will continue to go away if you continue using zapzyt. It honestly works, i bought it thinking it one of those that says it works but it doesnt, but i was hopless and believe me, if i get acne, it is huge and never ending, and i needed the best i could get and i think i found it.


I also recomend the toothpaste formula, you can apply toothpste to some pimples.


As well as you can try CAREFULLY popping them, and immediately as soon as they pop disinfect them with clearasil or an alcohol swab.


It works for me.


A cause for pimples on the back or face is sometimes from the sun, Ery ear i go on vacation and i tan, therfor when i get back i have pimples all over my back, from the tan, kind of like a reaction. That should be taken care of with some methods i wrote above, however in time it should fade away.


Out of all the things i specified you with i mostly reccoment the zapzyt acne solution. Just make sure it contains 10% Benzoyl Peroxide, it may come with lower percentages but for best resuts i reccomend 10%.


- This took a while to write, so i hope you find this helpful.


: ] Good luck!!What is the most effective treatment for acne?
What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly acne.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com





P.S. I also know someone who used to suffer from severe acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution





Maybe you could learn from her inspirational story


.
Hi i had the same problem myself awhile back! i used to have acne all over me too. and now my skin is good as new. first off, STOP, scratching that could do permeanent damage! 2. I would recommend using PROactive. the stuff works within one week for guarunteed results. If that is too expensive or it isnt able to be obtained, go to any local CVS and try around some products and see what works best for your skin! i would have to say Neutrosil. hope this helps! and best of luck for modeling
A ten-year acne sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my acne condition in 3 days the natural way, saved myself from further scarring, and stopped wasting my money on expensive medications and over-the-counter products!


For, More Information, http://www.health96.com/acne/acnefree.ht鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment