Monday, December 21, 2009

How effective is LASER-ACNE treatment?

I've tried many creams and over the counter products, I've gotten prescription cream from dermatologists, and I even used Proactiv Solution before (which didn't work for me).





So, I'm looking into getting laser-acne treatment, which I'm hoping would be my last resort.





I have a mild case of acne on my face, nothing severe though.





So before getting laser acne treatment, could someone tell me if its effective at all? Like does it completely rid of the acne


after the procedure is done? How does it work and how much does it cost?How effective is LASER-ACNE treatment?
Hi, i had pretty bad acne on my back and i took prescription drugs, creams, vitiman tablets etc and nothing worked except the laser. It took a couple of sessions but it really worked. My back cost 拢200 a session but for the face it would probably about 拢100How effective is LASER-ACNE treatment?
The last resort for acne is called ACCUTANE. I was in the same situation than you. I used every cream or method. My dermatologist after no improvement with several treatment, prescribed my ACCUTANE. This really work. I used to have 10 to 15 pimples and acne, now I don't have a single one. The negative part of this treatment is that it has several side effects, being depression the worse. It is also very expensive. 460 for 60 pills.
Not good. I just use clearsil or achol and my acne cleaned up great. No need for all that techniqual stuff. Even Proactive works don't do all that laser stuff.
well the only thing that i can tell you is that according to my research it is very expensive. and u make appointments. you just dont go once you go several times. and also that on some patients their skins have turned red. and there has been some minor problems. right now im using some prescribed medicine from the doc and bio-oil for scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment