Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What is the best/most effective ';acne'; treatment?

-From ExperienceWhat is the best/most effective ';acne'; treatment?
I'm trying a natural cure right now using lemon juice. You can look up some on google.





I believe I'm the only person that Proactive didn't work for! But lots of people say it works for them. If all else fails go to the Dermatologist.What is the best/most effective ';acne'; treatment?
get older
Murad system works wonder and are sold in Bath and Body works. There are different type of system depending on your skin type/problem!
I tried Proactive and it didn't work for me and it really dried out my skin.





I'd go to the dermatologist.
I used to have acne just about every where on my face also some scars but i purchased some Proactive and it took both the scars and acne away. it really works try it=]
Go to your local dermatologist and ask him to prescribe something.


Always better than store bought! =]
I've never had acne but a lot of people say Proactive work also see your local dermatoligist for more info.
  • nhl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment