Monday, December 21, 2009

What are some effective treatments for mild acne?

So usually my skin is pretty clear, but lately my chin has been breaking out with acne and it is very frustrating because I don't know how to get rid of it. I have combination skin and I have already tried toothpaste, alphahydrox cream, and clinique products. I don't want to spend money on proactiv either. Any quick solutions?What are some effective treatments for mild acne?
Proactive is good...BUT try the old fashion old school way... JUST WASH UR FACE EVERYDAY TO KEEP THE OIL AND DIRT OFF...WHEN YOU GO TO BED AFTER YOU WASH UR FACE WITH PLAIN HOT WATER AS HOT AS YOU CAN STAND IT USE A A COTTON BALL AND WIPE UR FACE WITH RUBBING ALCOHOL TO GET THE DEEP DIRT OUT... LET UR FACE DRY AND THE POURS CLOSE UP...FIND A MOISTRERIZER WITH NO OIL IN IT AND USE THAT AT NIGHT AND AFTER YOU WASH UR FACE IN THE MORNING...REPEAT THE RITUAL EVERY DAY AND THE ACNE SHOULD CLEAR UP...





IF YOU HAVE REALLY BAD ACNE GET A VAPORIZOR FOR STEAM OR A SMALL POT OVER THE STOVE BOIL THE HOT WATER AND PUT A TOWEL OVER UR HEAD AND LET THE STEAM OPEN UR PORES ON UR FACE,,,THEN WASH UR FACE WITH THE ALCOHOL AND COTTON BALLS AND THEN MOISTURIZE...UR ACNE SHOLD CLEAR UP INA COUPLE WEEKS BUT YOU HAVE TO KEEP UR FACE CLEAN ALL THE TIME...





I know it sounds silly but it works and its not expensive...you dont always need expensive products for stuffWhat are some effective treatments for mild acne?
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.
Try ZapZyt, I use their cleanser and I have yet to find a better skin clearing product. My friend uses the spot treatment cream and loves that too! If you go on their website you can get a $2 mail in rebate too... and its only like $5 anyways! Good luck!
Wash skin with salt and hot water. thin mix oat meal with honey salt and a dash of milk leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. wont make you irratated. clears it right up.
Gently apply fresh lime juice on pimples and wash after 30 minutes if you don't have a sensitive skin. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment