Friday, December 25, 2009

Desperately looking for effective treatment for my body acne!?

I have body acne on the chest and back area really bad. I tried Nutrogena Body scrub and wash and didn't work. I tried that one spunge the luf_something sponge and didn't work in fact after this summer of using it I now have it on my arms really bad! I never had it so bad and now it spread and is on my arms and I think it might have been the sponge or something that started it! I desperately need someone who really dealt with this or someone who knows a quick yet affordable way to treat it! Proactive works pretty good on my face and I havent tried it that much on my body but its too expensive to try using that little bottle all over my chest and arms and back it wouldnt last long. Please someone help I am desperate!Desperately looking for effective treatment for my body acne!?
hmm.. Use clean and clear, i mostly use proactiv and i dont knw if clean and clear thing works, but many say that it seems to work for them





and try not to pick on your pimples, it might leave a scarDesperately looking for effective treatment for my body acne!?
You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as a simple home remedy. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.
Do you work out often (or get all sweaty some other way)? That could be the problem if you don't immediately take a shower and wash that area of the body, sweat is bacteria food, which is the main cause of acne. What I would do is use an over-the-counter acne treatment with salicylic acid or benzyl-peroxide to treat the acne you have and antibacteria soap to prevent it.
If you have dark spots or scars on your face from a breakout or suffered from any unwanted darkening of the skin. Try ZENMED Scar Treatment Kit, after using 8 to 10 times acne scars appear lighter and less visible. Another quality skin care product from Zenmed. Try it once and see the difference...

No comments:

Post a Comment