Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What's the most effective acne treatment you've ever used?

As a teenager all i needed was a face wash with benzoyl peroxide. When I started breaking out again in my 20s, only Proactiv really worked (and I tried everything)What's the most effective acne treatment you've ever used?
Proactiv.... no doubt.What's the most effective acne treatment you've ever used?
for me. no OTC works.. went to a doc. he gave me BP (which i stopped using because it dried up my skin really bad).


i'm using infinit products.jus started today. hope it'll works!
My neighbor swearws by Maderma Cream. It's cheaper version is Walgreens scar gel. My daughter is trying tonight for the first time.
keeping my face clean, washing my hands frequently, keeping my hands off my face and watching the amount of oily, fatty greasy foods i eat.
Just because something works for someone else doesn't mean it'll work for you. Just drink plenty of water, eat lots of fiber and vitamin c, wash your face every day, and exercise. Plus, using spot creams on zits, and using a face wash with 2% salicyc acid. I used to use something with benzoyl peroxide in it, but I found it dried my face out too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment