Monday, December 21, 2009

Does anyone know of any effective acne treatments?

I've been using Proativ for just about 2 years now and it's been the only thing that has worked for me. Lately I'm noticing that my skin hasn't been responding so positively to it. I've been particularly stressed out lately. I've also heard that like with most acne treatments your skin can become immune to it. I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them, and if so, what works for you now?





I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks!Does anyone know of any effective acne treatments?
Take a look at Mario Badescu's natural products. They are a spa located in NYC. You can order right from their website or give them a call for a free, personal consultation on what products will work best for your skintype. That is what I did and I really like the products. They are not expensive either like one would think. I am lucky that there is a boutique near me that sells the products so I just go there for them. But, their acne line is really nice and smells so yummy! I like the Botanical Facial soap, the drying creme, the drying lotion, the buffering lotion and the aloe moisturizer. Check out their website at least...www.mariobadescu.comDoes anyone know of any effective acne treatments?
tea tree oil put some on a q-tip and dab it on your pimples
Read tips on Treating Acne, Skincare and Home Remedies on this site
I use black soap %26amp; its been clearing up my forehead very effectively..my bf also used it with me %26amp; it worked on him also
drink water, eat salads, use an oil-free sunscreen as regular lotion, a dab of cocoa butter and then wait for results





hope it helps...;-)
go to cosco get acne free it comes in a three month supply and sometimes it comes with an acne terminater or some kind of mask. the terminater works better but it stings a little
try goin 2 wal-mart. they have a lot for acne

No comments:

Post a Comment