Monday, December 21, 2009

Best/Most Effective ';Acne'; Treatment.................?

-From ExperienceBest/Most Effective ';Acne'; Treatment.................?
Nothing worked for me.. not even proactive. but what did work was clinique's 3-step program. i was skeptical about it at first but decided to try it after my boyfriend kept on persisting i should (because it helped clear up his skin). i did and it worked! it's the only thing i use now. as for makeup i dont use anything but bare minerals. it's the only makeup that doesn't make me break out. so... now i am acne free :)Best/Most Effective ';Acne'; Treatment.................?
go check with a dermatologist they will know what creme you will need for your skin proactive works but it depends what skin you have always check with your dermatologist GOOD LUCK
go to a dermatologist. Ask for tetracyclin. This stuff WORKS. I have used proactiv, everything.... Trust me. Proactiv is a pain bc all the steps take like 10 minutes.
Anti-biotics prescribed by a dermatologist.
I'm using Proactiv and I've had success with it. You should give it a shot if you don't see results return it!
dove soap and oxy clean
i used proactiv
clean %26amp; clear persa gel.. i had bad acne as a teen and that always worked for me!
results vary so what works on me may not work on u
Mix lemon juice, rose water and glycerin in equal quantities. Apply daily before retiring to bed. Eat a lot of green vegetables like spinach, cabbage, beans, peas, lettuce, etc. A salad and fruit should be taken daily. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment