Friday, December 25, 2009

What is the most effective creams or treatments used to fade brown spots left behind from acne??

Oh Oh Oh- Neutrogena just came out with one - it's called acne mark fading cream or something like that but I'm sure it helps because they used to have a similar product and it was great. I can't wait to see how this one works. Also, Murad, (www.murad.com) has a serum that is for fading age spots but it works on post-acne marks too. Good luck!What is the most effective creams or treatments used to fade brown spots left behind from acne??
Usually a chemical peel and microderm abrasion help... I don't know if this is completely true or not, but someone said whitening toothpaste. Be very careful of Neutrogena!!!! I just used that fading peel, along with their acne system recently, and I face blew up like a balloon, then burned. I have sensitive skin and well I won't ever buy anything from that company again. I know Avon has a good chemical peel as well.What is the most effective creams or treatments used to fade brown spots left behind from acne??
Try some BHA or AHA you can find more information at www.cosmeticscop.com
Hi! i would recommened you the amazingly inexpensive,practical and natural way to fade brown spots left behind from acne in just 3 days.It haslong lasting permanent result.


Check the link below for full details.
Any anti-fungal cream, for example yeast infection creams
the most effective creams or treatments used to fade brown spots left behind from acne is proactiv I'm not telling you that cause I saw the commercial on tv or just because they tell me that it's good but because I'm using it and it's very good for a little of two wekks i begin to see results I suggest you use it very good for the skin too.

No comments:

Post a Comment