Friday, December 25, 2009

Effective Acne Treatment?

I have acne on my back and on my face; it isnt extreme like swollen bumpy acne but it is bad however, it is like marks left over from spots; like blacky/reddy marks (wierd colour) (im indian so... that probably why their that colour). however, what are the best treatments that actually WORK because there are so many out their. im 17 and what will actually work?


thanksEffective Acne Treatment?
:| Proactiv doesn't work. I asked the lady selling Proactiv whether or not I should use it, and she said:





';You should use it if you have big pimples (cysts or nodules), but small/normal pimples won't need it. Also, Proactiv can dry out your skin and you may not see result using it until after a few months to a year, depending on your skin type. Some heatlh concerns also come with Proactiv like redness or dryness of the skin.';





I don't recommend using Proactiv from what she told me...





I had acne, too. Nothing major, though. I asked my doctor if he could precribe something for me to use, and he did.





IT WORKED AMAZINGLY.


Just after 2 weeks, I could see 90% of my acne was GONE.


(I AM NOT KIDDING.)


I was so frustrated and had such low self-esteem because of my acne before, but now I can go in to the sun and feel good!





Just ask your doctor/dermatologist!


They know their stuff.





:) oh btw here's a tip on how to tell if you have serious acne or just mild (like me):


if your pimples grow mostly on your CHEEKS, you have serious acne. Also, if they are hard to the touch and it hurts when you touch them, that's also another clue that you have serious acne! Otherwise, it's mild :)





I wish you all the luck (because we all know how ANNOY pimples are)!Effective Acne Treatment?
For face: Mix nutmeg powder with a little unboiled milk and apply on acne or pimples and wash after an hour this remedy when done once or twice a week will not leave any acne marks on the skin .


When washing your back use a loofah, sponge or exfoliant to help remove any dead skin cells that may clog up pores. Use a gentle action and don鈥檛 be too harsh otherwise you will end up breaking the skin. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
This is a really hard question to answer,


Someone had send me this website and you'll come to a site that has all the info you need .





Hope this helps out some way :)





sources :





http://www.syubrawi.com/skin-care-suppli鈥?/a>


http://the-hair-care.blogspot.com


http://www.syubrawi.com/acne-skin-care
Pro Active. It works amazing!! They have a cleanser, and a toner you use daily and a mask you can use for spot treatments. It's worth the money!!
If Proactiv doesn't work after 3 months, you should see a dermatologist. Proactiv is pretty good but it could be something serious that you may want a professional's advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment