Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Which is more effective acne treatment, Proactiv or Neutrogena SkinID?

I have been using proactiv for about a month and it cleared up quite a bit of my acne, but I am still having breakouts and there are patches that the proactiv doesn't seem to be doing anything for. I have seen alot of commercials for SkinID claiming to be better than proactiv. Has anyone tried it?Which is more effective acne treatment, Proactiv or Neutrogena SkinID?
It depends on your skin. There have been numerous success stories with proactiv. However, with proactiv, it often gets worse and then gets better as you continously use it. DO not expect an overnight cure.Which is more effective acne treatment, Proactiv or Neutrogena SkinID?
My best friend an a time when she was hit by some baaad acne. Like the deep down stuff. She tried Murad, Clinique AND Proactiv. The only one that she found that actually worked and didn't just do a little repair was Biore face wash. I use that now and it always helps to keep my face clean. It's in a green bottle at the drugstore for $7. Quite cheaper and she swore by that stuff. The clear face wash with the pump.
proactiv didnt work for me...i use neutrogena wave and or the regualr facial soap. my acne has gone away quite considerably.

No comments:

Post a Comment