Friday, December 25, 2009

Effective Acne Treatment?

I have had acne for about 5 years now. It is not as bad as it used to be, a lot of my breakouts have calmed down. But I still have a ton of blemishes underneath the skin which cause a very bumpy look. The most affected areas would be my chin, either side of my chin, on my cheeks closer to my nose and my forehead.


I have gone to the doctor about it around 2 years ago and he perscribed a few different things, none of which worked. I use makeup everyday and mosturizer only in the winter when my skin gets very dry.





Does anyone know of any effective acne treatments that will give me results?





*I don't want to take any kind of horomones because I am not comfortable with the idea of upsetting my body chemistry. I am looking for a topical solution only please :)Effective Acne Treatment?
You should ask your doctor


Acne varies from person to person.Effective Acne Treatment?
My mate used to have really bad acne and he got rid of it (slightly weird) he would urinate on a piece of tissue and rub it over the places that the acne was. also ive heard if u rub a little bit of toothpaste on it then that helps it as well.
proactive solutions excellent. i use it

No comments:

Post a Comment