Friday, December 25, 2009

Desperately looking for the best and most effective natural treatment for Acne blemishes/scars on BLACK SKIN?

Hi all





I am a black female (African). 23 yrs old and have suffered from acne for what feels like forever. I am soooo desperate to find a solution to this, i am going to list some of the treatments I have tried:





Proactive- pimples reduced for a while and then came back





Minomycine antibiotic- worked until script finished, pimples came back





Glycolic acid peels/treatments: I also underwent a series of peels with a dermatologist using glycolic acids and Neostrata products at home as support. These helped, but did not solve my problem.





Currently I am on DIFFERIN (0.1%) which was prescribed to me by another dermatologist. I have been on this for 4 weeks with no change or improvement, still have plenty of pimples and hideous Dark marks.





Apologise for the length of this question, I am just upset, frustrated and downright depressed over this. it doesn't help that I am in Melbourne Australia where there seems to be no treatments for black skin.





Thanks for reading :)Desperately looking for the best and most effective natural treatment for Acne blemishes/scars on BLACK SKIN?
I'm not too sure what can help you, but I don't have really any idea about these things! Don't stress out about it or feel depressed, though. It doesn't matter how you look, even though that's how it may seem these days. I'm sure you don't even look that bad, honey. Don't worry, it will all work out. :)Desperately looking for the best and most effective natural treatment for Acne blemishes/scars on BLACK SKIN?
Years ago the docs in the US put us on antibiotics. Sorry I don't know which drug was used but I wonder if this is a possibility for you. I know black skin is as or more prone to scarring so you really need to get this handled. Try to Google and see if you can find any info re the use of antibiotics. I just re-read some of the info you provided; I think you will need to be on antibiotics long-term, not just for one rx. Good luck!
COCO BUTTER LOTION
Hey Terrysaie!





My name is Jared Williams and I am the author of the ebook ';Easy Tips To Cure Your Acne';.





I'm giving it away for free!





All you have to do is go to http://www.acnecuresforlife.blogspot.com


and sign up in the top right hand corner!





Enjoy!





Jared Williams
if you're looking for natural, try a product with tea tree oil.


however, i found that after i went on birth control (tricyclen-lo), my skin cleared up. i dont know if its because im done with the ';teenage acne'; phase or if its the birth control, or a combination of both, but i feel like it was the pill. before going on it, if i didnt wash my face for one night i would immediately break out the next morning..but now even if i dont wash my face my skin is fine.
I heartily recommend Zenmed Scar Treatment:


http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment鈥?/a>





You should try it.
I believe http://www.trustedhealthproducts.com/ will help you best for your specific needs. Always bear on mind that nature provides the best treatment for all sorts of diseases and skin problems. Discover the the nature's wonder in restoring back your skin's youthful glow free from scars and blemishes.
You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as a simple home remedy. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment