Monday, December 21, 2009

What is the best acne treatment that works fast and is VERY effective?!?

what is the best ance system that is very effective and works fast.


1. How long does it take to clear?


2. How effective is it?What is the best acne treatment that works fast and is VERY effective?!?
i used to have horrible acne :( it was nasty


if you've heard of proactive, check it out. it's the best thing i've ever found, i've been using it for over 5 years now and my skin hasn't become used to it and stopped it working or anything like that. i only get1-2 once every three months or so, and they clear up super fast. and my skin texture is so good, i get compliments weekly on it now. despite what the company says, the kit for me lasts about 4 months, sometimes a bit longer. (they say it'll last three) so when you even it out, it's actually pretty cheap. when i first started using it, i saw a difference in three days. so, good luck :)


proactive definitely works, and it's the only thing that ever did for meWhat is the best acne treatment that works fast and is VERY effective?!?
Try applying tea tree oil a couple of times a day, but don't go too crazy with it, it should tell how to use it on the bottle, I personally like desert essence eco harvest best, but each bottle costs around $21, however it should last for a while and is very effective. I really don't think commercial products work that well, and most of the ingredients in them are harsh and abrasive, and don't do a lot of good. I would try to stick with natural things, as they are often cheaper, more effective, and better for your health. You can also try swabbing your face with a cleansing oil, such as jojoba, this is helpful if your skin is dry, but can also help with acne. This is what I've used, and it has been a miracle. Also, don't pick at your face, if you have been, that will make if 10x worse. Eating healthy and getting enough sleep is also important, and drinking a lot of water. Hope this helps!
I have posted the same question on here before and never found any good answers. I suffered from huge cystic acne. Here's what I did: Went to my dr. and got a prescription for tetricyclene (sp) works great and clearing up breakouts and keeping them from coming back. I wash my face twice a day with Neutrogena Clean %26amp; Clear Acne Wash, and make sure I USE LOTION!!! This is very important because dead skin cells can clog pores just as easily as oil and dirt. Get a routine and stick with it, it may take a few days/weeks for your face to get used to it, but the WORST thing you can do is keep switching products - this will only make the problem worse! I also get a facial once a month, they take this ';glass mushroom'; that zaps any zits that seem to be forming, and it is a great stress reliever. Next biggest change I had to make was not touching my face and washing my hands after eating, in case I did touch my face. Hope it helps!
Try Coalface from Lush. You can get a good sized bar for about $5 (they can also cut different sizes for you).





I've always had acne and very red skin. I started using coalface everyday (sometimes twice a day) and it took about 2 days and I started noticing a difference. In two weeks my acne was gone. I haven't had a breakout since I started using coalface. I only get 1-2 pimples during *that time of the month*. Other than that, coalface has totally cleared up my skin! Everyone that i've recommended it to ended up loving the soap.





When a bar is new, there are little grains along the edges. These are awesome for exfoliating.
Ok the best acne treatment is something that isnt ment for acne.


ZINC!!!! its cheap and its in your local drugstore in the baby and diaper dptmt. Its ment to heal diaper rashes but its a miracle for blemishes. It evened out my skin tone and i use i dab it where nesscary.


Go to sleep with it on your face. and when you wake up you`ll see a major difference
Ok so nothing not even clean and clear works fast. I would recommend diffren because It'ss worked for every one I know. You also can get acne surgrey which removes black heads and some zits. A face wash thats awsome to use with diffren is this. http://makeupbag.net/wp-content/uploads/鈥?/a>
ima tell u wat not to use, clearskin, that burns ur skin but theres this avon products that really REALLY works, you'll see results after the first week of using the product. go here HTTP://WWW.YOURAVON.COM/MCASTRO5475


and check out some of the cream avon has.
I found a good website with many acne products reviews:


http://acnetreatments4idiots.com/





Hope this helps...! good luck
clean%26amp;clear


but you'll have to try it yourself because it works different on eveyrone
accutane. crappy side effects (VERY dry skin) but its what is effective.
retinA .....

No comments:

Post a Comment