Friday, December 25, 2009

Any effective acne treatments??

I am 13, almost 14, just wondering if there are any effective treatments for my acne. Blackheads, and just pimples, and I think some whiteheads. Anyone??Any effective acne treatments??
Hi,





it's important to inform yourself first before buying the wrong solution. Products like e.g. accutane or proactiv (and those pills doctors prescribe) are aggressive and can cause damages to you and your skin since they contain harmful ingredients.





Your best bet would be to check out





http://usefulresources.info/natural-acne鈥?/a>





It's one of the very few guides out there which teaches how to really treat the acne problem at its roots from inside and out, no matter which kind of acne you have. Without damaging your skin, all natural.





I've literally wasted hundreds on other ';miracles'; but the tips and steps outlined in this one are highly efficient, bring results fast and that's what only counts for me.





Hope that helps.





All the best,


Melinda





P.S. If you're looking for a specific product this review here might be interesting: http://301url.com/acne-treatment-reviewAny effective acne treatments??
Yes ...first...get yourself these things...wash your face with Kiss my face Olive oil soap..it is green and wonderful..and regulates the oils in your skin...dont wash your face with anything but a loofa sponge...scrub it good, then take about a 50c piece size of honey ..yes you heard me...honey...the more natural the better...in your hands and rub it on your face..start patting your face until it is REALLY sticky all over your nose too... then rinse in luke warm water well then cool water...always use a good moisterizer..I use kiss my face aloe and olive oil moisturizer...people are always stopping me telling me my skin is beautiful and I am always pegged at 10 to 20 years below my age....and I have hardly ANY wrinkles and I am 52...Ive been doing this since I was 16...by the way, you might break out the first time while the skin gets to its balance, so do it on a weekend... it is virtully fool proof and you will love your skin! My sister who is one year older than me has tons of wrinkles and awful skin and she has used the ';commerical products'; Hope it helps...
the best thing to not do is use soap on your face. it cloggs up the pores and leave a residue and causes you to break out. if you have oily skin, you can use rubbing alcohol with a cotton ball. or just wash your face real good with a clean wash cloth and then use cool water to close the poors.
my daughter and niece had that problem and then i seen the ads about proactive, well i did not buy the stuff until we tried everything else i am not one to see something on TV and believe it. Well after searching and researching i decided that nothing so far i have bought has worked whats one more, well my daughter is now 23 and still uses proactive. but let me tell you this once you start using it and your face clears up stay consistent and you will stay clear hope you check it out signed one happy mom daughter and niece
steam open your pores





and clean out the ****
Tell your parents to take you a a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment