Monday, December 21, 2009

A really effective treatment for spots/acne?

I am nearly 14 and I am a girl and have a really bad outbreak of spots on my forehead and on my scalp, some being directly on my hairline and hurting when I brush my hair. My hair is cropped relatively short and I wash it often so the spots cannot be aided by greasy hair, but Still the remain dominant and are multiplying onto my nose and under my eyes and some are on my chin. My pores also seem to be inflamed on my cheeks. This really frustrates me as I use Clearasil ointment which guarantees to noticeably fight spots in three days, Clearasil pore perfect lotion and take clear complexion tablets (non-prescription) and although the spots have decreased in redness a little they tingle and burn a lot and are quite 'aggressive', if I can say that for spots!! I try to drink plenty of water and wash my face morning and night, first with warm water then with cold. I put in a whole lot of effort in trying to clear my spots but it seems to be to no effect and I feel really frustrated and saddened. I wear dream-matte-mousse foundation to cover them up a bit to make them less noticeable, and I suppose this doesn't aid matters, but if I didn't wear make up I would feel so embarrassed by my spots.


So, please, does anyone know a really effective (natural if possible) treatment for acne/spots or will my GP be willing to give me medication for acne? My spots make me feel so down.


Thanks in advance.


xxxA really effective treatment for spots/acne?
There are lots of things you can do to reduce or eliminate those pimples.


1. When you wash your face, use your hands. When you scrub your face with a wash cloth, it actually spread the bacteria all over your face causing more break outs. Avoid the face washes with ';scrub'; or ';exfoliating'; in the names.


2. Change your pillow case and sheets often. Also use a clean towel for drying your face every time. Also try washing your hairbrush in really hot water.


3. Get acne cream who's active ingredient is Benzoyl Peroxide and apply it at least once a day before going to bed (watch out, its been known to stain sheets so make sure its dry before going to sleep)





Try to do all these things regularly and you will see the changes in your face.
  • nhl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment